Architecture & Architectural Engineering
The Design offers a complete range of CFD analysis, consulting services, training architecture, and training architectural engineering for engineering students.
Architecture & Architectural Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Simulation Services for Engineering Students
Architectural engineer students utilize engineering disciplines to design buildings considering building usage. However, nowadays, architecture engineering and structural engineering are interdisciplinary subjects that combine fluid dynamics, environmental engineering, and urban planning. For instance, the interaction between air and the building’s surfaces have profound influences on the distribution of pollutants in the cities. Another interdisciplinary subject is air conditioning on the premises; in which we have to consider the structure, heat transfer, and fluid motions simultaneously.
We use the ANSYS Software package for modeling, meshing, and simulation services for architectural engineering students.
For designing the ventilation system of a new house or an office first, we should investigate the climate and weather conditions of the location that we want to start construction.
This climate investigation includes finding :
- solar radiation magnitude and direction and number of sunny hours during the days of the year.
- windy days and magnitude and direction.
- rainy and snowy day.
- average ambient temperature.
In the second stage of designing ventilation for buildings, we should know everything about conventional building design quality in that location. We can achieve this target by obtaining statistics from the occupant of buildings and offices. Also, we can simulate the ventilation situation of some buildings in this region to know more about the quality of these region’s buildings.
Ventilation design for a building has several stages :
- Feasibility (climate investigation and analytical model).
- Detail design and CFD simulation.
- Final design and CFD evaluation with small scale experiment.
- Full-scale experiment.
There is some sign related to having proper ventilation. These sign is feeling well, thinking well, performing well. Work and relax better by appropriate building design.
There are some essential criteria to have better comfort in your homes and offices :
- Temperature: Should be at least at the 18-centigrade degree in winter for average human or 20-21 for vulnerable human. And should be between 28-32 in summer.
- Air quality and ventilation: the primary emission resource in a residential house is the breathing system. The max concentration of CO2 in residential places should be lower than 1000 PPM.
- Moisture and humidity: humidity should be lower than 65 % to prevent bacterial growth.
- Acoustics: If the noise in the home is so high, we cannot relax or sleep. Alternatively, if in sample school noise level was such a high that student could not listen to teachers or study. So acoustic design of the building is such an essential criterion in designing the building.
- Lighting: the building should have natural light during days, and this lighting affects the sense of life.
- Interior design: to have a better feeling in a place we want to work or live we should have a beautiful interior design.
CFD simulation is used for predicting these criteria in building in various locations and times. Besides, we can improve these qualities.
CFD simulation has several advantages in designing house and buildings
The total time and cost will be reduced because the only price is the software package of CFD software like the Ansys CFX and Ansys Fluent package. By CFD simulation, we can predict the ventilation situation of every location of buildings, and if there is a problem in each area, we can improve the condition of these points. In other words, we can identify and enhance airflow details at each location of buildings. Therefore, the quality and accuracy of the design will be increase. Traveling and a group member will decrease. Besides, it can be in touch with all engineers in a particular place or virtual. Also, CFD is perfect, and sometimes the only solution to determine the ventilation situation in complex geometries.
We can design and simulate the ventilation of each building by each passive and active method. Passive method for heating includes a cross and single side ventilation, stack effect, and wind Cather. Besides, some way for heating consists of a solar air heater, Solar water heater, and thermal storage and using phase change material for storing energy during days and discharging energy during nights.
By using CFD simulation, we can predict building thermal comfort in the presence of the mechanical device for heating include radiator, electrical and gas heater, and air conditioning systems.
We are also able to simulate mechanical cooling devices like a swamp and split colder in the building.
Having several years of experience in the simulation of various CFD fields using Ansys CFX and Ansys Fluent software, The Design workshop is ready to offer services in Modeling, meshing, and simulation. You have the following software options to organize a project :
- Design Modeler, Gambit, and CATIA for modeling.
- Gambit, ANSYS meshing, and ICEM for meshing.
- Ansys CFX and Ansys Fluent for analysis.
- CFD-Post, Ansys CFX and Ansys Fluent software to extract the results.
Architecture & Architectural Simulation Services for Engineering Students :
- Analysis of the air conditioning of buildings.
- The cradle.
- The structure of the building and the effect of the shape of the buildings on air distribution and city pollution.
- Fluid simulation consulting, design and optimization of the urban system and air conditioning.
The Design Services for Engineering Students
Due to the wide range of aerodynamic and aerospace science and the different fields of work as well as the abundance of projects, this team offers to view all the products presented in this section. In the absence of any desired project or project close to your request, you can search our portfolios to find your eligible project, after all, if you didn’t see any ideal project, you could order your project from the services pages on the header of this workshop or via quick order. Our experts will investigate your order in the shortest possible time, and if we need more information about the proposed project, we will be in touch with you. After completing the required information to examine the proposed project, and confirming your request, the time, conditions, project time span, and the price will be sent as an official sealed contract. This process will take place as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can contact our online support section (the fixed blue tab below the page). If it is offline, don’t worry, you can post your message, and it will be answered as soon as possible.
If you are an aerodynamic or aerospace engineer student and there is some problem in your project simulation procedure, or you want to order your simulation as a project to be simulated by our experts, kindly proceed through the workshop. Our services contain CFD simulation of the thesis (B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.), consultation, and training.
All your CFD projects could be ordered to be simulated by The Design experienced experts through the workshop.
Our services are high quality with low prices and would be delivered in a limited deadline for students. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is any problem or question with your CFD simulations.